
i'm a little late in posting this...but 2 days after Christmas, the youngest Sanders boy got married! he really got himself an awesome girl, and we were so glad to be a part of their beautiful wedding.
sanders boys:

the ceremony was beautiful and there was such a sweet spirit there.

everything was gorgeous and turned out absolutely perfect!
everything including...
the cake...

the entertainment...

the dancing...

not to mention my handsome hubby with our cute little niece savannah

but most importantly- the bride was beautiful and happy!

welcome to the family karen! we love you!
3 comments:
=] Thank you so much! I'm so proud to be a part of it! =] You guys are awesome!
Hey Joana - where was your above family picture taken? Gorgeous - reminds me of Florida! Yes, the grocery game is fun! There are actually a lot of free sites out there too. It is fun - it really is like a game - and it does help when someone personally can help you get started, so if you want me to show you what I do, I'd be happy! Jarah got me started! Happy V-day!
Did you sing at their wedding?
Hey, cute background... close to mine. Guess I do have some style after all - ha!
Post a Comment