Tuesday, September 1, 2009

one step closer

it's all we can think about...moving into our new house. we took this picture on sunday so it doesn't show it, but i went by this morning and the sheet rock is completely done! i think i'll bring the workers corona and donuts today. then maybe they'll be really happy and want to reward my generosity with working nights and weekends so they'll finish sooner and we can move in in like two weeks. i'm kinda not kidding...

5 comments:

carolyn said...

I think you don't look like you just had a baby. Some gals are so lucky and you should be one of them. A new house is so EXCITING!

Becky Jorgensen said...

That's so exciting! k also, you look amazing!!! Are you sure you just gave birth?

Holly said...

So exciting!!! Sure miss seeing you!! Sounds like y'all are doing awesome!

Robyn said...

okay okay, the house news is exciting, but I was too distracted by how GREAT you look!

Unknown said...

I would love to comment, but everyone else already took mine!