Wednesday, January 13, 2010

peas in a pod

so i got this new necklace from one of the most creative/talented chicas out there. she totally made it just for me, and i wear it everyday. it has my kids names on it, and every time i hear it "click" it reminds me of how much i love them. how did she know that i've always wanted something sentimental like that? seriously the best Christmas present (besides my new house) i got this year! you can't see it real good in the picture, so go here to see it up close (and all the other cool jewelry she makes).
thanks again kelly, i love it more everyday!

2 comments:

Eli said...

I went to the website and that is adorable! Such a cute idea. I ran into Jasmine a month ago or so and she is becoming quite the young lady! Yall are so cute :)

kelly said...

I'm so glad that you like it!
It was fun to send you a total surprise. :)