
to my beautiful grandma ava who just turned 85 (happy birthday grandma!)

my niece katelyn who turned 11 (i remember the day you were born, you
can't be that old!)

my nephew logan in iowa had his 9th b-day (double digits next year buddy!)

and of course ya'll know the man turned 34 (lookin good hon!)

my profesh cake decorator sis-in-law paula who shared her yummy cake with us (you got skills girl)

petes and his girl (inside joke)

my sister angela who just found out she's having another boy!! (you're such a good mom ang, i'm so excited for you!)

my dad training for a 50 mile marathon! (good luck dad, you're amazing!)

michael and mary who have some exciting things going on right now (good luck with everything guys!)

my in-laws soaking up the sun in cali (we miss you!)

karen, erik, and londyn getting their first apartment! (congrats, we're so excited for you!)

my cute cousins in delta who faithfully read my blog (hey crystal! say hi to your mom and dad for me)

my niece ava who probably doesn't remember me (angela, show her this picture and see if she does)

erik who just turned 22 on monday, and peter who will be...another year older (24 i think) on sunday (happy birthday ya little punks:))

and finally... to my mom and dad who without them, this post wouldn't be.
(i love you guys!)
4 comments:
U R the sweetest! Always making everyone happy with your kind comments. We love you 2. Hey, show us a pic of your newly furnished family room. C U soon!
How nice was this?!? Love you girl!
Hey Joana! You are awesome! I love reading your blog. I check it everyday and love seeing your family on it! Mia is so cute and I want to see her! And I havent seen Van forever! And I want to Jasmine because I am a obsessive twilight too! I miss you guys! I hope to see you soon! Love ya, Krystal
thanks krystal, you're so sweet!
hopefully we can make it out to utah soon and we'd love to come see you and your family!
my mom said you're a really good girl, keep it up and take care of grandma for me:)
love,
joana
Post a Comment