ok so there wasn't any singing involved, but last week we had this huge downpour of rain that was too much of a temptation for the kids to resist. and since the rain here in texas is like bathwater, we let 'em loose.
eventually the pants came off...
and come to think of it, mr. sander's may or may not have busted out some gene kelly moves and burst out into song:)
2 comments:
love those Texas downpours! Brought back memories of when Logan and I would do the same thing!
I have always loved summer rain. It brought back memories of a looooong time ago in Brasil, where I used to just walk in the rain (and some dancing also). How fun...
Van and Mia are so lucky to have a fun mom and to have such an experience.
Love the pics. and thank you for bringing back those memories to me.
Post a Comment