this is my 4th Christmas to do Christmas cards and i can't believe i never did them before...they're so easy! i just sit at my computer, pick a cute little Christmas template, add a digital print and an hour later...done. i pick 'em up and mail 'em off the same day (i'm sure you all figured this out ages ago).
anyways, i thought it would be fun to see how much we've all changed since i started...thus the "flashback"
2005
anyways, i thought it would be fun to see how much we've all changed since i started...thus the "flashback"
3 comments:
I love all the cards! How fun! Everything you do always turns out so cute and you actually do your Christmas cards all in one day? You continue to amaze me! I hope you are feeling well :)
I am so doing this next year! You have such a sweet family. Thank you for the card!!
Great idea!! Not surprised that you had that all figured out... The family looks beautiful!
Post a Comment