.jpg)
we were pretty excited about our first doctor's appointment yesterday. we heard the heartbeat and got to see its cute little alien head. it was moving its arms and legs all around, being very active.
it's funny that it hasn't seemed real until now, because i can't
feel anything in there. but seeing it move all around was pretty cool. fredgie was in awe, and later admitted he was a little emotional about seeing it.
creating life is an amazing thing. we are so grateful to have this blessing in our life.

we were kinda having the feeling that we were having twins, and i thought that might be a strong possibility since my belly started poking out way early...turns out i have no excuse, there's only one nugget in there. look at that belly though! sheesh...already out there at 13 weeks!

this is van being the "baby model" for my new blanket that my very cute sister-in-law made me (my brother's wife). besides it being the cutest blanket ever, it's the only "baby" thing i have around the house, so i love it even more because it gets me more excited for this little one to get here! thanks again mary! (don't forget to tell michael how lucky he is:)
7 comments:
yay yay yay! way too cute joana! =] I'm so glad everything looks good!
I vote that you do a belly photo every week till you deliver so we can see the progress!
How exciting for you guys!
Joana,
I'm so happy for you. You've come so far and I can't tell you how much joy I have in my heart to see you this happy.
Trinda
holy crap trinda! i thought you were lost forever! i didn't know how to get a hold of you! if you come back to my blog, please email me so we can catch up! joanasanders@gmail
Awwww!!! Sweet little baby! Joana, you look so cute! Look at your little pooch! I'm glad everything looks good with the little sprout. :)
Vanner cracks me up. Looks like he might have a career in modeling. Funny boy.
Congratulations!! It is amazing how quick that 3rd baby shows up:) You look so cute!
Your mom put your blog in the Losee Lowdown and it is so fun to see your family. Your kids are darling and so grown up!!
Marilyn
I don't care if it looks like an alien, I love it and I think it is cute.
You are a great mother and this baby is so lucky.
Love ya,
Suely
Post a Comment