Friday, February 6, 2009

bye bye skinny jeans

today i was walking by this picture that's hanging up in our living room, and i realized something. it's official (and depressing)...i can no longer button up those jeans i'm wearing. they go pretty far down on my hips, so i was able to get away with wearing them up until now, but i just tried them on the other day and it's not happenin' anymore. dang.
plus, if my husband tried to lift me up like he's doing here, he'd probably fall over backwards, and soon won't even be able to get his arms around me. definitely one of the downfalls of pregnancy...losing your waistline. oh well, it's all worth it- right?
someone please tell me it's worth it...

7 comments:

Hawk Family said...

Babies are so worth it, I am starting to wonder if my skinny jeans will ever fit again but when Eli giggles & smiles at me it is all worth it and someday my waistline will come back...hopefully :)

Robyn said...

Oh, it's so worth it girl! I can't WAIT to meet this little one...

Cook Family said...

I'm sure you'll be back in them in no time!

EriKaren said...

It's definitely worth it! Don't forget, I'm in this with ya girl lol I lost my waist line like 8 weeks ago! Maternity jeans are so much easier anyway! No more buttoning pants...period! Yay! Plus, you look super cute pregnant =] And your baby's going to be beautiful! I can't wait!

Craig said...

Yeah - please!! I think the last time you were pregnant you wore normal jeans through month 8!!

suely said...

Of course it is worth it. One day that baby will be all grown up and will marry and give you a son in law or a daughter in law as wonderful as you are to me. And don't get me started on the joy of having grandchildren, pleeeease.
Besides that you look great and you will be able to fit into those jeans again soon. Trust me! Fred will make you walk everywhere, and run after the car. Remember the weighing station...
Just kidding. He loves so much belly and all.

Holly said...

Oh, it's soooo worth it! And even though you can't get in them right now, you are still so beautiful and just the cutest pregnant girl ever!