congrats!!! can't wait to see what she looks like! I love the name too!
Awesome! Loving that name too!
yayayayayay! I'm so excited for you guys!!1
Congratulations!! Pink will be so fun, we are totally blue here.
Congrats! I love the name too! She's going to be a beauty!
I just found your blog from the Erickson's blog. I sent you an invite to our family's blog too! Yay for girls! We find out in three weeks what our #2 will be. Like everyone else, I'm lovin that name!
Congratulations. I am soooo excited for you guys. Fred is the perfect dad for a little girl.And I know she will be beautiful in and out like her mom.
Yah! Congrats- I know she'll be the cutest thing ever. And I LOVE little girls- they are soooo fun.
ya!! What a cute name too!
Congratulations! I love her name...so perfect!
congrats! happy for you and like everyone else its a beautiful name for what will be a beautiful baby girl!
Yea!!! I love, Love, LOVE little girls! Pink, purple, bows, bracelets, accessories....SO FUN!! Congratulations!!
Congrats!!!!!! I'm hoping to get a baby girl too!
Oh so sweet to be having a girl and a very sweet name too!! :)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
congrats!!! can't wait to see what she looks like! I love the name too!
Awesome! Loving that name too!
yayayayayay! I'm so excited for you guys!!1
Congratulations!! Pink will be so fun, we are totally blue here.
Congrats! I love the name too! She's going to be a beauty!
I just found your blog from the Erickson's blog. I sent you an invite to our family's blog too! Yay for girls! We find out in three weeks what our #2 will be. Like everyone else, I'm lovin that name!
Congratulations. I am soooo excited for you guys. Fred is the perfect dad for a little girl.And I know she will be beautiful in and out like her mom.
Yah! Congrats- I know she'll be the cutest thing ever. And I LOVE little girls- they are soooo fun.
ya!! What a cute name too!
Congratulations! I love her name...so perfect!
congrats! happy for you and like everyone else its a beautiful name for what will be a beautiful baby girl!
Yea!!! I love, Love, LOVE little girls! Pink, purple, bows, bracelets, accessories....SO FUN!! Congratulations!!
Congrats!!!!!! I'm hoping to get a baby girl too!
Oh so sweet to be having a girl and a very sweet name too!! :)
Post a Comment