Saturday, July 25, 2009

just a bit like mom...


the top picture is of me when i was about 3 months old, and the bottom picture is of mia today at 1 week old. considering the age difference, i think mia looks alot like her mama:)
this week has gone by fast and we're loving every minute of this sweet girl!

7 comments:

Patty Girl said...

One week already? I haven't even had a chance to say Congrats yet! She is so beautiful, just like her mama! We are very happy for you guys and that Mia is here and healthy. Olive is going to have a lot of cute girls to meet!

rhondas view said...

joana! she's here and gorgeous! sweet baby girl... and she does look like you when comparing your photos. how fun for you!
because of all of the photos, i see your in-laws are the sanders that used to live in my ward. i had no idea!
i love the first family photo- well i love all of the photos!
congrats to you and your family... and lucky, lucky mia!

Eli said...

She looks exactly like you, congrats Joana!

Robyn said...

I love that outfit on her! I can't believe how much she looks like you! Lucky girl.

Robyn said...

I love that outfit on her! I can't believe how much she looks like you! Lucky girl.

carolyn said...

two beautiful babies!

Jen said...

She's gorgeous!!! Congratulations!