Monday, July 20, 2009

mia is home!

i'll post more pictures later...just wanted to get this one out for ya'll to see our new girl!

12 comments:

Hawk Family said...

She is so cute and so sweet, love those little legs!!

kelly said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Hope you are feeling good!

Pretty please will you e-mail me your address?

Becky Jorgensen said...

I am so happy for you guys!! she's looks so big, not like a new born. Adorable!!! I hope I get to see her soon!

Josh said...

So sweet! There's nothing like having a newborn in the house!

Trinda said...

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! I guess I should tell you something you didn't already know. Congrats!!!

Kinzie Sue said...

She is PERFECT and absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Congrats to you and your family on her arrival! So happy for you all!!

Robyn said...

Perfection. Can I come snuggle with her??? So cute!

Rach said...

She is soooo pretty- congratulations!!! I can't wait to see more pics.

Wendy Crow said...

She is adorable! I want to meet her in person. I recognize that onesie. It was one of my favorites (on Bethany of course, not on me:)

Craig said...

Such a beautiful girl - but how could we expect anything else!

Toni Dee! said...

AW! Congrats - she looks just about perfect!

Noche said...

I remember when we used to snuggle like that Fred:)