Sunday, August 2, 2009

Oi vovo, vovo e tio Sergio

Aqui estao algumas fotos da Mia Joana, tao bonitinha quanto a bisavozinha dela. A Joana esta falando que tem muitas saudades e que gostariam que estivesem aqui para ve-la pessoalmente. Ela vai mandar algumas fotos logo pelo correio.
Abracos, e beijos a todos.








7 comments:

Cook Family said...

I knew you were holding out on me! She is adorable. I love the one with all 3 kids together, melts my heart.

EriKaren said...

she's getting so big and even cuter(no idea that was possible)! she's starting to look like fred some. =] SUPER cute!

Kinzie Sue said...

Thanks Jessica for asking for more pictures, I think it's what we've all been wanting! Mia is precious and such an adorable baby. Looks like the kiddos are loving their baby sister!

carolyn said...

As an eye witness, Mia is more precious than words can express. A miracle has come from God to bless us all!

Robyn said...

too sweet for words...

Abby said...

Oh my gosh! So good to hear from you! And you are more beautiful than ever, especially with that beautiful new baby! I'm so happy that you have found your man and that life is good...

Small world that you live by Wendy...that's crazy! She's coming to see me next wed. so we'll chat!

Hawk Family said...

She is precious, it looks like you are having fun with her. You do such a good job with her pictures. Keep sharing, she is a cutie!