Friday, August 14, 2009

stuff we've been doin'

believe it or not, we actually do things besides look at mia and take pictures of her all day long...
stuff like wash the car, check on the new house (they're sheetrocking this week yay!), haircut for jas, sonic slushies and trampoline time with the cousins, AND we spent a saturday afternoon relocating to freddy's parent's house to wait out the duration of our "homelessness" since their house is closer to the kids schools.
(take it up with my hubby if the arab moving joke offends anyone, he thinks he's funny)

that means van gets to hang out with uncle peter and play video games and stuff (van is totally into his uncle peter!), and jasmine's having fun playing little mama, and of course doing some reading.
bathtime for mia, holding hands with cousin londyn, hanging out with vovo (grandpa in portuguese), and being with mom.
(ok so we can't get away from taking pictures of mia all day long:))

4 comments:

Becky Jorgensen said...

Mia is getting so big!!! Tell Jasmin I love her hair cut... so cute!!

Cook Family said...

Love Jasmines hair! Love Mia's cheecks! Hope you are all surviving.

Becky Jorgensen said...

Hey Lady!! I wouldn't charge ya anything! I would love the practice for sure!! When is it a good time for you?

Patty Girl said...

Is it just me or is Mia as big as Londyn? Just how I like them! Mia is so so cute with all her hair. Life seems a little hectic, good luck with all the changes.