that is the cutest dress I've ever seen! And Mia looks darling! I'm sure it was a great day for you guys!
How sweet! The dress is almost as beautiful as little miss Mia!
so beautiful! Freddy couldn't look any happier!
She is precious. I love the dress adn that your mom made it. I love your pictures you do such a great job of capturing Mia so perfect.
Man she looks so cute, i wish i had been there for the blessing!
I was so happy to be there to share such a special time with your family. That dress is amazing, I still can't get over that.Miss you guys already!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that is the cutest dress I've ever seen! And Mia looks darling! I'm sure it was a great day for you guys!
How sweet! The dress is almost as beautiful as little miss Mia!
so beautiful! Freddy couldn't look any happier!
She is precious. I love the dress adn that your mom made it. I love your pictures you do such a great job of capturing Mia so perfect.
Man she looks so cute, i wish i had been there for the blessing!
I was so happy to be there to share such a special time with your family.
That dress is amazing, I still can't get over that.
Miss you guys already!
Post a Comment