
so we found out about this sweet beach spot at the lake and decided to make a day of it. it was a gorgeous day...a little hot, but we
are in texas.

the water was perfect, and van was in heaven.

we had to keep the little princess in the shade, so freddy held her while i made sand castles with van...


and then it was my turn while the boys had their fun


we met up with some friends who brought food, so we crashed their party and hung out with them for a while before heading home. on our way back, we stopped and got some ice cream for jas (she wasn't feeling well so she stayed home with vovo), and then met up with the family for a bbq later on. it was a good day...
5 comments:
Seems like the perfect way to celebrate a holiday! Mia is way too cute with all her dark hair. I love it!
no better way to spend a holiday than in the sun and water. Cute pics!
see you next week.... :)
Wait.. where is this little piece of heaven?
Looks like a perfect day!!
yeah, I ditto Barbie's question... where is this fun little beach/lake? Kiera would love that place! I'm so glad you guys had fun (and I hope Jas is feeling better!)
Joana, it was so nice to meet you. Your baby is so sweet and I Love your blog!! (Fred i'm sure will help you remember who everyone was but I was one of the 4 Jenn's there - the one with 6 kids :)
Post a Comment