yesterday the kids and i had a good talk about the things in our life that are happy even though we're not in the new house yet (we're all chomping at the bit). it has been a good opportunity to teach them how to deal with disappointment. because it always comes, and it's always o.k. if you let it be.
don't worry house, we'll be there soon. playing and laughing and being a family. you won't be lonely for long.
5 comments:
It turned out so nice. Good luck with the move!
It's BEAUTIFUL!!! Hope you move in asap!
Oh wow! What a beautiful home! I would be dying to move in too.
Did you get my email the other day? I am having trouble with my account and nobody is emailing me back. I'm starting to wonder...
I hope you get to move in soon! I'd love to come see it too.
Beautiful home! Hope things work out soon...
Post a Comment