That was just breath-taking! I seriously got chills Thanks sooo much for posting:)
Awesome!
Lord forgive me when I whine. Her life is an example of faith to us all.
She is so awesome. I saw her on Oprah about 9 months ago and have been following her blog ever since. I even went back and read all her previous posts before her accident. A truly amazing example of motherhood at its finest.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was just breath-taking! I seriously got chills Thanks sooo much for posting
:)
Awesome!
Lord forgive me when I whine. Her life is an example of faith to us all.
She is so awesome. I saw her on Oprah about 9 months ago and have been following her blog ever since. I even went back and read all her previous posts before her accident. A truly amazing example of motherhood at its finest.
Post a Comment