Sunday, April 5, 2009

fearless jas

all on her own with no coaxing from anyone, jasmine decided to enter the solo & ensemble competition at her school. she sang a solo in front of a judge, and was told she had a beautiful voice. she said she would be too nervous if we came in to watch, so we were just there for moral support...
and to treat her to a double scooper at her favorite ice cream place afterwards (i guess we're good for something:)
good job sweet girl...we're proud of you!

3 comments:

Erickson Fam said...

Yay Jasmine! (that ice cream looks dang good too!)

Robyn said...

Wow! This young lady continues to impress me. You go girl!!

I was just telling a friend the other day how much I admire people with musical talents. I know exactly why they Lord didn't bless me with it... I would be so proud of it that I'd sing my prayers, testimony, whatever I could.

So I'll stick to my talent of being nice. I've come to terms with that.

EriKaren said...

Way to go Jas! That takes some serious guts. We're proud of you.