Wednesday, April 1, 2009

i'm still not convinced

i've been told that it's not just a luxury but a neccessity when working on projects from home that are independent from his regular job, that two 22 inch monitors are required (something about writing code on one screen while working on the other screen without having to switch back and forth, thus increasing productivity, yada yada yada).
ok there might be something to that but c'mon, it really doesn't go with my decor. it's hiding the cute top hutch thingy on the desk that i paid extra for.
oh well, i guess i'll allow it since he's such a hard worker.
you're the best hon. thanks for taking care of us:)

2 comments:

Erickson Fam said...

funny, Chad mentioned that it's hard for him to work from home b/c he has 2 monitors at the office.

I do agree with you, you have some really cute decor that shouldn't be hidden!

Gotta love those differences between a man and a women.

EriKaren said...

I can't wait for the day I can use 2 monitors too! I can only imagine how much that helps.

I bet Karen looks forward to it too =)