Monday, April 6, 2009

house hunting with our new realtor

here's a little shout out to our realtor (my wonderful mother-in-law). she's going to sell our house in 5 days, and find us a mansion to live in for close to nothing! (how's that for pressure:)
really though, she's amazing she knows her stuff inside and out. so if any of you are looking to buy or sell a house (or know of anyone who is)...give her a call, you won't be sorry!
she took us to see some gorgeous homes.
we loved the huge bathroom in this one

the kids loved the jetted tub...making faces...and playing around in all the empty rooms.

the search continues for our perfect dreamhouse. in the meantime, if you know of anyone wanting a cute starter home, ours is available!
(i'll post some pictures and info later so you can show your friends:)

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I got a little tear in my eye seeing mom's sign. I'm so proud of her!

I can't wait for you to find the perfect home for your growing family.

Erickson Fam said...

I'm getting a tear in my eye, but probably for another reason! ha

I'm excited for you guys to find your perfect house!! Sounds like your MIL knows her stuff. Good luck in your search!

rhondas view said...

i'm so excited for you guys...! what fun to be building your dream- family, home, life!