Although those parts are cute, can we see a pic of her cute little face? I know she's changed since I saw her last.
oh, I'm so in love. Can't get over the painted nails!!
so sweet! i can't believe you painted her nails already hehe that's so cute. we need to see her very soon! it's been way too long!
ahh i love her! i am so glad i got to come see my new baby cousin :) she is so precious
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Although those parts are cute, can we see a pic of her cute little face? I know she's changed since I saw her last.
oh, I'm so in love. Can't get over the painted nails!!
so sweet! i can't believe you painted her nails already hehe that's so cute. we need to see her very soon! it's been way too long!
ahh i love her! i am so glad i got to come see my new baby cousin :) she is so precious
Post a Comment