Wednesday, July 15, 2009

39 weeks

i know i haven't been very creative with my pregnancy poses, but standing by the window seems to be the best way to capture the huge roundness that my belly is!
my c-section is scheduled for friday july 17th...2 days to go!

7 comments:

EriKaren said...

absolutely beautiful! =] can't wait to meet mia!

Cook Family said...

I want to meet Mia. I'll call before I come visit. Pamper yourself before friday.

Kinzie Sue said...

As always, you look beautiful! I hope all goes well! I'm so excited for Mia to come (and for a million pictures please!)

Jen said...

You are gorgeous! Can't wait to see pics of the new bebe! I'm sure she'll be the most beautiful thing ever!

Erickson Fam said...

I LOVE your pregnancy pictures. You really are one WAY cute pregnant mommy!
I'll call over the wknd to check on you. I can't wait to meet Mia when I get back in town!!

Kinzie Sue said...

I already commented, but this comment is for Mia- Welcome to the World!! I'm glad everything went well, can't wait to see pictures!

Natalie said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the new little one! Hope all went well!