Wednesday, July 22, 2009

finally, she's here!

right before we left for the hospital, we got some shots of the belly with the rest of the family. my whole pregnancy, fredgie always raved about how beautiful my belly was and how much he's going to miss it. awwww.

one last photo of me and my pregnant cankles before i hop into the hospital bed!

getting ready...

i think i squeezed the crap out of freddy's hand. just the thought of someone cutting into my stomach makes me nervous. i was glad to have my hubby there.

here she is! 8 lbs 5 oz. 20 inches long! no wonder i was so uncomfortable the last month or so, i didn't know i was carrying an 8 pounder!

big girl with lots of thick dark hair!

just hours old...

beautiful big sis!

hospital visitors...

enjoying our new girl


welcome home mia and mom! freddy took the kids to get balloons and presents for our homecoming

babies are such a miracle...we're so lucky to have this sweet girl in our family

11 comments:

Cook Family said...

Congratulations! I know you will enjoy every minute with her, she is a doll!!!

Robyn said...

This post made me so emotional! I'm so happy for you guys. She is so beautiful! She is so blessed to come to such a wonderful family.


ps- did you get my message? don't worry about calling back- I understand you're busy, just want to make sure you knew I called!

EriKaren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

YEA!!! CONGRATULATIONS! She's perfect, precious, and beautiful! I got all teary-eyed looking at your sweet family. I'm so happy for y'all! Pregnancy and motherhood sure does suit you well!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is gorgeous! There is something about her little mouth that reminds me of Jas when she was little! I hope you are recovering well and enjoying your little family! Lots of love!

EriKaren said...

She's so beautiful Joana! We're so excited to have a new little niece and Londyn will completely love growing up with her, I have no doubt. Let us know if you need ANYTHING at all! Love you guys!

Kinzie Sue said...

Ever since becoming pregnant with my first, I can help but get choked up whenever I hear about a baby being born. It really is a miracle and I'm so happy for your sweet family. She is beautiful just like her momma!! Congrats!

Natalie said...

So precious! She is adorable and you look great Joana! Congrats and enjoy your little one!

Erickson Fam said...

she is PERFECT!!! Can't wait to meet her soon!

Tyler said...

Congrats!!! Beautiful little one! Your family looks great! I hope all is well! Tyler

Brittney said...

Congrats! Mia is so cute. What a good size baby, too. We are so happy for you. By the way-you look great Joana!