![]() | |
| i think angela (my little sis) is one of the most beautiful pregnant chics i know. |
![]() |
| i pretty much forced her into taking these pics, but looked how amazing they turned out! |
![]() |
| seeing her pregnant made me think about how i shouldn't feel so yucky when i'm all pregnant and big, because really it's just beautiful. in the words of stephanie nielsen, "motherhood and beauty are the same thing". i totally agree. |
![]() |
| but i think she's pulls it off better than me. just look at her glow... |





3 comments:
stunning! you've got some serious skilz!
Beautiful!
thank you again for taking those pictures! I absolutely love them. It was so fun seeing you while you were here, I'm just bummed I felt like crap most of the time.
Love you,
Ang
Post a Comment