Monday, June 14, 2010

20 bucks baby!

cca resale is the best because you can haggle with the prices in the furniture section. it's like tijuana, except i don't feel guilty trying to get a better price because these people don't have starving kids at home. in fact, everything they have is donated so a little haggling is necessary i think.

the price tag said 25$, i asked the dude if he could take 10$ off, he said "how about 5?" i said "deal."
it only needed a paint job and a few accessories to make it fit right in with the nautical theme that's going on in van's room.


i've been waiting to find a piece that would hold his tv and video games without looking cluttered

now it's complete.
time for the next project:)

2 comments:

suely said...

It looks great!! You are so creative! I also loved the gate job you did.
You are an inspiration!

Holly said...

It has been WAY too long since I've enjoyed the blogging world. I loved catching up on y'all!! You have such a beautiful family!! And I love that you post lots of pictures!! Glad to see all is well for you!!