I've been thinking about this handsome birthday boy all week!! I'm so lucky to share my birthday month with such a special little guy...Here are just SEVEN things I love about my boy Van:1. He has an awesome smile. When he smiles at me, I just want to hug him!2. Van has a huge heart! He cares deeply about people. What a wonderful trait!3. He is funny. I love reading the funny jokes he comes up with.4. Van is obedient. He listens to his mom and dad and wants to please them. Obedience = Happiness.5. He's a great cousin. The Mons kids sure love Van. He always shares his room, toys, video games without a problem when we're in town. 6. Van is smart! One time when I was over I watched him do his homework. He was reading lots of hard words! I was so impressed!!7. I love Van most because he is a child of God. Van, it has been fun to watch you grow. I love you more each year!!HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE LOVE YOU! Aunt Ruby and Family
Van is seven and his smile is sweet as heaven! We love it!
Too friggin CUTE!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I've been thinking about this handsome birthday boy all week!! I'm so lucky to share my birthday month with such a special little guy...
Here are just SEVEN things I love about my boy Van:
1. He has an awesome smile. When he smiles at me, I just want to hug him!
2. Van has a huge heart! He cares deeply about people. What a wonderful trait!
3. He is funny. I love reading the funny jokes he comes up with.
4. Van is obedient. He listens to his mom and dad and wants to please them. Obedience = Happiness.
5. He's a great cousin. The Mons kids sure love Van. He always shares his room, toys, video games without a problem when we're in town.
6. Van is smart! One time when I was over I watched him do his homework. He was reading lots of hard words! I was so impressed!!
7. I love Van most because he is a child of God. Van, it has been fun to watch you grow. I love you more each year!!
HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE LOVE YOU!
Aunt Ruby and Family
Van is seven and his smile is sweet as heaven! We love it!
Too friggin CUTE!!!
Post a Comment