Monday, June 21, 2010

oh no she di'nt!

yes. she did. she celebrated edward's 109th birthday (yesterday). she made a cake, displayed all the books, and even hung up a sign- "edward you're so fine, you're one hundred and nine"
yeah. we couldn't believe it either.
turns out it was a pretty dang good cake and this morning when she asked where all the cake went, i told her that edward came over last night when she was asleep and ate it. the funny part was, she argued the authenticity of my story by informing me that if he ate it, then he would have had to regurgitate it later and that wasn't very likely.
what am i going to do with that girl?

3 comments:

Karen said...

omg i love jasmine for doing this hahahaha

Jen said...

Love it! You have a very clever girl. Hope she enjoys Eclipse!!!!

Kelly said...

I think Jasmine and I could be best friends.....I sooo love Edward!! :)