Monday, April 27, 2009

our house is officially on the market!

it took a while to get everything ready, but i think we're pretty much done. i had to take down most of our pictures to "de-personalize" the home (i miss them), i got rid of a bunch of clutter to make it more spacious, and we finished all our major projects like the new fence, the flooring, the yard work, and the deep down cleaning (yes, this pregnant woman has been doing manual labor). click here for more info and a virtual tour of the house, and tell anyone you know looking for a cute little starter home to give me or my realtor a call!

6 comments:

Patty Girl said...

Good luck with the house. I am not such a fan of moving, but I am a fan of living in a new house. I hope that everything goes smoothly. I know your realtor is pretty savvy so you should be in the clear!

Hawk Family said...

Good luck with everything your house is so cute and it looks ready to sell!!

Erickson Fam said...

I think the pics on the tour look great! Your house is staged so nicely, it's just a matter of time!
Good luck - you've worked hard for it!!

You just better promise to throw one awesome party at your new place!!

Robyn said...

The house looks great! Can't wait to see where you guys end up

Rach said...

It looks great! That's exactly how we did it- took stuff down, moved it around, etc and it was worth the effort! Good luck!

Wendy Crow said...

Wow! I thought your house looked good before--it looks amazing. It should sell fast. Lucky for you, unlucky for us :) Remember to come over if you have showings.