Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lori...

ok, i know you're probably sick of belly shots on my blog, but at least this one isn't of me!
i just had to post these because i loved how they turned out (we took them this morning), and also to give props to this amazing woman. many of you know lori, but for those of you who don't- she is pregnant with her 8th child! and she's only like 34...she's incredible! when you go to her home you'd expect to see total chaos, but lori is such an amazing mother, she has everything in order. her kids are very well behaved and are all very talented. i don't know how she does it, but i am in awe of her. and if that wasn't enough, she still looks like a teenager! beautiful...

3 comments:

Holly said...

Completely agree...I constantly have to remind myself to not compare myself to her. She is amazing and one of the women that I am constantly looking up to.

Kinzie Sue said...

Beautiful photos of a lovely lady! I think we could all learn something from her!

Becky Jorgensen said...

these turned out so cute!!! I love the one with the bow... adorable! You're amazing!