i tend to take way too many pictures, but they were having so much fun i couldn't resist. van couldn't get enough of "the throw" and just relaxing with dad on the air mattress trying to escape some of this texas summer heat...
which my "pregnantness" isn't responding to too well. i try to just stay inside and keep my puffy feet and ankles up. just a little over 2 weeks now...
That sure looks something I should be doing... cooling off in a sparkling pool sounds like a good idea. I am glad they had fun. Just hang in there, Joana. Mia will soon be here, to our joy.
I can't believe only 2 more weeks! Yeah! You are quite the woman - moving right at the end of your pregnancy. Good for you! We will be waiting for pics of baby Mia!
4 comments:
That sure looks something I should be doing... cooling off in a sparkling pool sounds like a good idea.
I am glad they had fun.
Just hang in there, Joana. Mia will soon be here, to our joy.
I can't believe only 2 more weeks! Yeah! You are quite the woman - moving right at the end of your pregnancy. Good for you! We will be waiting for pics of baby Mia!
that looks like so much fun! Loving what you did with the pics too.
I can't wait to meet Mia!!!
they look like they had a lot of fun and i cannot wait to meet little mia =] so soon! can't hardly stand it!
Post a Comment