so for any of you who didn't know, we sold our house (in 12 days!) and will be out by friday (yikes!). as you can see, it's craziness in here. so if anyone comes over to visit me and i don't answer the door, break a window and come and find me...i might be passed out in a box somewhere:)wish us luck!
4 comments:
Moving is the worst! I don't envy you with all the packing, but how fun to build a home.
Can't wait to see pictures of your new place
Your home (or the model) looks so pretty! where is it at? good luck with the move...
I feel for you. Moving is stressful and it stinks not having the things you need because they are packed. I do think that you are brave to build. And with a baby on the way. Good luck with everything!
Is that why you guys weren't there on Sunday? We are definately going to miss your cute family in the ward! Where are you guys building?
Post a Comment