Sunday, November 23, 2008

and then there were five...

i think i've pretty much told everybody, but for those of you who don't know...we've got a little baby on the way!
i filled some baby bottles with candy, and attached a note congratulating jas and van on becoming a big sis and big bro!
jasmine wants twin girls, and van wants to name it "bumper"(?)
fredgie is so dang excited he can hardly stand it!
this is gonna be a long prengnacy though...i'm only like 2 weeks along!
...bring it on...

6 comments:

kelly said...

yay! congratulations!

Eli said...

seriously?! two weeks? Congratulations!!!

Erickson Fam said...

What a cute way to tell the kids. I'm really excited to see how dang handsome/beautiful this little baby is going to be! Congratulations to the Sanders Family!!!

Cook Family said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you! You'll have 2 great helpers.

Rach said...

Yah! That is so exciting- I'm really happy for you guys. By the way, I love your cleaning/dancing...looks so fun. AND, happy belated b-day!

Jen said...

Congratulations!!! Sooo exciting!!! You make the cutest kids...can't wait to meet this one.