Thursday, June 25, 2009

the move

well it's finally done! we packed everything up and hired some movers to haul it all to the storage unit. as they were loading the truck, they told us that they would have to make two trips to get all our stuff (how convenient seeing how they get paid by the hour), so freddy rented a uhaul and followed them over with the boys (van and cousin ethan), who didn't mind at all riding in the front of a big moving truck:)
so now we're at my sis's house while we wait the long four months for our house to be built, which really isn't very long at all when you're talking about a new house, but still...i'm a little antsy.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

yay, what a fun adventure... really, moving stinks, but think how exciting everything after is!

Can't wait to see the new place!

Erickson Fam said...

sniff, sniff... it's going to be so strange to not see you almost every day.

I'm glad I will see you Monday because I miss you so much already and it's only been a week!

Hawk Family said...

Glad you got it done, moving is never fun and especially not when you are pregnant,we moved twice while I was pregnant with Isaac, once to a temporary place while our house was being built and we moved in here a month before he was born. Good luck with everything.